foWX is the name of the new browser-based intranet
application developed to support contractor and customer management in energy related applications.
foWX provides a number of modules and services that helps agencies to automate their service management. This application uses a portable, relational and very extensible backend database.
The foWX application modules include:
- Work Orders - Build dynamic, flexible and client-configurable work orders
for any service ( e.g. Air Sealing, Insulation, Plumbing, Electric,
Roofing, Heating, Carpentry, Counseling, Bill Payment assistance and Education).
- Service Pricing - Manage multiple item prices by "effective-date".
- Invoicing - Handle invoices to your Funders and from your subcontractors.
- Online Reporting - Produce many standard dynamic reports which are
designed to serve multiple programs and users.
Energy Audits - Build audits for specific programs.
- Scheduling - Schedule Contractor assignments.
- Appointments - Scheduling Customer appointments.
- Customized Letters - Create client-configurable, centralized customer
- Referrals - Manage customer Referrals between programs.
- Remote Support - Provide support for remote Intake centers.
- External Data - Process File Import/Exports.
- Profile maintenance - Managed the application's parameters at the user
- Security - Control system security at several levels; which
insures client confidentiality.
- Data Search - Use powerful customer Search features
across programs (by Account Number, Name, Street
and all combinations).
- Integrated Support Features - Use a number of integrated,
browser-based Help features, including: (customized) user Q & A;
screen-oriented help; topic-oriented help;
functional area-keyed help; online Customer Education;
online Terms and Definitions.
Last updated: August 28, 2018
Contact Contact us with problems or questions
about this page.
Request a feature
Copyright © 1995-2018 Fundamental Energy. All rights