foWX provides a number of modules and services that helps agencies to automate their service management. This application uses a portable, relational and very extensible backend database.
The foWX application modules include:
- Work Orders - Build dynamic, flexible and client-configurable work orders for any service ( e.g. Air Sealing, Insulation, Plumbing, Electric, Roofing, Heating, Carpentry, Counseling, Bill Payment assistance and Education).
- Service Pricing - Manage multiple item prices by "effective-date".
- Invoicing - Handle invoices to your Funders and from your subcontractors.
- Online Reporting - Produce many standard dynamic reports which are designed to serve multiple programs and users.
- Energy Audits - Build audits for specific programs.
- Scheduling - Schedule Contractor assignments.
- Appointments - Scheduling Customer appointments.
- Customized Letters - Create client-configurable, centralized customer letters.
- Referrals - Manage customer Referrals between programs.
- Remote Support - Provide support for remote Intake Centers.
- External Data - Process File Import/Exports.
- Profile maintenance - Managed the application's parameters at the user level.
- Security - Control system security at several levels; which insures client confidentiality.
- Data Search - Use powerful customer Search features across programs (by Account Number, Name, Street and all combinations).
- Integrated Support Features - Use a number of integrated,
browser-based Help features, including: (customized) user Q & A;
screen-oriented help; topic-oriented help;
functional area-keyed help; online Customer Education;
online Terms and Definitions.
Home Energy magazine article on foWX
Home Energy magazine article on Handheld Audits
Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Contact Contact us with problems or questions about this page.
Copyright © 1995-2022 Fundamental Objects, Inc. All Rights Reserved.